Since 2009, Infinity has been a trusted leader in providing quality care and support services at home for children and adults of all ages. Infinity employees are trained professional attendants with supervision and support. All employees are required to meet certain qualifications for their positions. Employment requires certifications, background checks and continuous training.
Here at Infinity, we are proud to offer our communities our most valuable resources... our loving, gentle and knowledgeable attendants.
Here are some of the reasons that set us apart:
Leadership: The courage to shape a better future for our caregivers by offering annual ICE (Indigenous Caregiver Educational) Conference. Collaboration: Provide the highest quality care and service Integrity: Be real Accountability: If it is to be it's up to me Passion: Committed in heart and mind Diversity: Honest, Friendly, Navajo speaking Caregivers Quality: Devoted Caregivers, What we do, we do well
We look forward to working with you and your family.
-Ahéhee' Thank you from the Infinity Team
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
To be the provider of choice in the community.
To be the employer of choice in the community.
To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Keeping our client's health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Showing all respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency